Black spinel is an exceptional gemstone because it adds gleam and depth to a piece of jewelry without clashing with other colors. See the effect with this gorgeous ring, where the double halo of black spinel just accentuates the smooth blue of the Sleeping Beauty turquoise. The cut-out undergallery and upper shank finishes the look with a sense of lightness and complexity. It's a perfect way to bring a bright bolt of blue into any outfit.
- Metal: Platinum over sterling silver
- Stone Information:
- Stabilized Sleeping Beauty Turquoise: One oval 9 x 7mm cabochon
- Black Spinel: Various round modified-brilliant cut 1.25mm
- Setting Type: Prong/adhesive and prong
- Approximate Total Weight:
- Black Spinel: 0.46ctw
- Measurements: 1/2"L x 3/4"W x 5/16"H
- Collection: Gemporia
- Country of Origin: India
Stabilized turquoise is enhanced through a process of coating the genuine gemstone with colorless acrylics or resin to fill porous gaps, harden the stone and maintain the stone’s color.
All weights pertaining to gemstones, including diamonds, are minimum weights. Additionally, please note that many gemstones are treated to enhance their beauty. View Gemstone Enhancements and Special Care Requirements for important information.
Women Gemporia Oval Sleeping Beauty Turquoise & Black Spinel Double Halo Ring 168-442 NINXTSQ